Relationship Manager functions
Relationship Manager functions are given below:
Duties and Responsibilities:
Preparing and implementing action plans and programs for mobilizing deposits, the opening of accounts, and obtaining new profitable corporate business.
- Consulting and advising customers on appropriate investment options.
- Marketing for deposits in both local and foreign currencies from corporate customers.
- Consulting with customers with a view to identifying their special needs and designing facilities that would best suit their requirements.
- Carry out regular visits to existing and potential corporate clients and ensure quality service to each corporate customer.
- Setting up meetings with new clients
- Researching the latest products and regulations
- Looking for new sales opportunities
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Certificate in Financial Planning (CII)
- Certificate for Financial Advisers (IFS)
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Should have a business development mindset.
- Should be result oriented, with the ability to work under pressure and deliver on time.
- Willing to travel widely within
- Well versed with KYC/AML compliance requirements
- Well versed in the Banks products (state the products or services)
- Excellent communication and listening skill
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- An interest in financial products and markets
- Good mathematical and computer skills
- Plenty of drive, initiative, and motivation
- An honest and trustworthy manner
- Attention to detail
- The ability to analyze and research information