Any Purpose Loan
Question: What is any purpose loan?
Ans: Any one get the loan if he is applicable as per bank’s role.
Question: Who are eligible for any purpose loan?
Ans: For permanent and confirmed salaried person, minimum one (1) year experience with 6 months employment in present organization.
For Businessmen, minimum one (1) year experience in the same line of business.
For Landlord/Landlady having 6 months rental income continuation.
Question: What is the benefit of any purpose loan?
Ans: You will have quick loan processing & disbursement facility.
You don’t need to pay any processing fees/charges.
Question: What is the features of any purpose loan?
- Shortest loan processing time.
- Competitive interest rate.
- Life insurance facility covering your payment obligations in the event of your death.
- Loan top-up facility.
- Flexible repayment schedule.
- Automatic realization of monthly installments.
- Joint applicant allowed.
- Early, full and partial settlement allowed.
- Processing fee 1.25 % of the loan amount. (Bank to bank differ)
- Minimal documentation.
Question: What is the age of any purpose loan?
- Minimum: 22 Years (at the time of application).
- Maximum: 65 years (at the end of loan tenor).
Question: What is the minimum gross salary for availing any purpose loan?
- 20,000.00 (Taka Twenty Thousand) for salaried person of MNCs, LLC, Foreign NGOs and UN bodies.
- 25,000.00 (Taka Twenty Five Thousand) for salaried person other than MNCs, LLC, Foreign NGOs and UN bodies.
- 15,000.00 (Taka Fifteen Thousand) for Govt. employees.
- 30,000.00 (Taka Thirty Thousand) for Landlord/ Landlady.
- 35,000.00 (Taka Thirty Five Thousand) for Businessmen.
Question: What is the customer segmentation of any purpose loan?
- Employees of Multinational Companies (MNCs) and Large Local Corporate (LLC), foreign NGOs, aid agencies, UN bodies.
- Contractual employees working as consultant/advisor/ researcher of UN organization/ADB/ World Bank/ International NGO’s/ other international organizations.
- Professionals, employees of Government /Semi Govt. / Autonomous bodies/ Banks/Financial Institutions and medium/ small enterprises.
- Landlord/ Landlady.
Question: What is the loan amount of any purpose loan?
- Minimum loan amount BDT 50,000.00 (Taka Fifty Thousand).
- Maximum loan amount BDT 10,00,000.00 ( Taka Ten Lac).
Question: What is the loan tenure of any purpose loan?
Ans: Maximum loan tenor is 05 years.
Question: What is the security collaterals of any purpose loan?
Ans: Two personal guarantees.
Question: What is the required documents of any purpose loan?
- Recent passport size color photographs of applicant (s) and guarantor (s).
- Photocopy of NID/passport/ driving license of applicant (s) and guarantor (s).
- Latest utility bill (gas/water/electricity/municipal tax).
- Quotation of purchased item.
- Business card/ office ID of applicant (s) and guarantor (s) if any.
- Latest tax certificate/ E-TIN.
- Personal net worth statements of applicant (s) and guarantor (s).
- Bank statement of last 12 months for businessmen and 6 months for others.
- Rent or lease agreement of house/ property (if applicable).
Question: What is the required additional documents for salaried person/ Self-employed of any purpose loan?
- Salary Certificate/ Letter of Introduction.
- Offer letter/Release letter from previous employer to prove service experience.
- Professional certificate issued by concerned institution
Question: What is the required additional documents for landlord/landlady for any purpose loan?
- Title deed of premises / property.
- Valid rental deed with tenants.
- Utility bill copy.
- Ground rent payment and municipal tax payment receipt.
Question: What is the required additional documents for Businessmen for any purpose loan?
- Copy of trade License.
- Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association of the company.
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- Latest form xii.
- Partnership deed.
Bank may request for any other relevant documents, if necessary