Any Purpose Loan
Question: What is any purpose loan?
Ans: Any one get the loan if he is applicable as per bank’s role.
Question: Who are eligible for any purpose loan?
Ans: For permanent and confirmed salaried person, minimum one (1) year experience with 6 months employment in present organization.
For Businessmen, minimum one (1) year experience in the same line of business.
For Landlord/Landlady having 6 months rental income continuation.
Question: What is the benefit of any purpose loan?
Ans: You will have quick loan processing & disbursement facility.
You don’t need to pay any processing fees/charges.
Question: What is the features of any purpose loan?
- Shortest loan processing time.
- Competitive interest rate.
- Life insurance facility covering your payment obligations in the event of your death.
- Loan top-up facility.
- Flexible repayment schedule.
- Automatic realization of monthly installments.
- Joint applicant allowed.
- Early, full and partial settlement allowed.
- Processing fee 1.25 % of the loan amount. (Bank to bank differ)
- Minimal documentation.
Question: What is the age of any purpose loan?
- Minimum: 22 Years (at the time of application).
- Maximum: 65 years (at the end of loan tenor).
Question: What is the minimum gross salary for availing any purpose loan?
- 20,000.00 (Taka Twenty Thousand) for salaried person of MNCs, LLC, Foreign NGOs and UN bodies.
- 25,000.00 (Taka Twenty Five Thousand) for salaried person other than MNCs, LLC, Foreign NGOs and UN bodies.
- 15,000.00 (Taka Fifteen Thousand) for Govt. employees.
- 30,000.00 (Taka Thirty Thousand) for Landlord/ Landlady.
- 35,000.00 (Taka Thirty Five Thousand) for Businessmen.
Question: What is the customer segmentation of any purpose loan?
- Employees of Multinational Companies (MNCs) and Large Local Corporate (LLC), foreign NGOs, aid agencies, UN bodies.
- Contractual employees working as consultant/advisor/ researcher of UN organization/ADB/ World Bank/ International NGO’s/ other international organizations.
- Professionals, employees of Government /Semi Govt. / Autonomous bodies/ Banks/Financial Institutions and medium/ small enterprises.
- Landlord/ Landlady.
Question: What is the loan amount of any purpose loan?
- Minimum loan amount BDT 50,000.00 (Taka Fifty Thousand).
- Maximum loan amount BDT 10,00,000.00 ( Taka Ten Lac).
Question: What is the loan tenure of any purpose loan?
Ans: Maximum loan tenor is 05 years.
Question: What is the security collaterals of any purpose loan?
Ans: Two personal guarantees.
Question: What is the required documents of any purpose loan?
- Recent passport size color photographs of applicant (s) and guarantor (s).
- Photocopy of NID/passport/ driving license of applicant (s) and guarantor (s).
- Latest utility bill (gas/water/electricity/municipal tax).
- Quotation of purchased item.
- Business card/ office ID of applicant (s) and guarantor (s) if any.
- Latest tax certificate/ E-TIN.
- Personal net worth statements of applicant (s) and guarantor (s).
- Bank statement of last 12 months for businessmen and 6 months for others.
- Rent or lease agreement of house/ property (if applicable).
Question: What is the required additional documents for salaried person/ Self-employed of any purpose loan?
- Salary Certificate/ Letter of Introduction.
- Offer letter/Release letter from previous employer to prove service experience.
- Professional certificate issued by concerned institution
Question: What is the required additional documents for landlord/landlady for any purpose loan?
- Title deed of premises / property.
- Valid rental deed with tenants.
- Utility bill copy.
- Ground rent payment and municipal tax payment receipt.
Question: What is the required additional documents for Businessmen for any purpose loan?
- Copy of trade License.
- Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association of the company.
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- Latest form xii.
- Partnership deed.
Bank may request for any other relevant documents, if necessary
Why the mortgage is not popular for the commercial banks Why the mortgage is not popular for the commercial banks Definition of mortgage : Mortgage means the transfer …
What precautions should be taken by a banker before advancing the loan or Investment What precautions should be taken by a banker before advancing the loan or Investment Who is …
CCB Personal Car Loan CCB Personal Car Loan: Car loans refer to the loan provided by China Construction Bank for the purpose of purchasing cars Basic requirements: 1. Loan Targets: …
Loans and Advances Banking business primarily involves accepting deposits from the public and investing or lending the same and thereby making profit out of it. However, lending money is not …
Security against Loan Normally a banker does not lend money without adequate security. Security is meant to be an insurance against the money lended. The different types of securities which …
Charges on Securities against loan While extending credit, banker must secure his position. A wide range of securities e.g. Land, Building, Goods, Share Certificates, Life Policies, Fixed Deposit Receipts, Title …
Supervision and Control of loans Control at Branch Level Branch Managers are expected to exercise commonsense and proper care in handling advances whether sanctioned by them or any other appropriate …
Loan Against Immovable Properties Banks usually do not prefer to advance money on the security of immovable Properties or real estates, e.g. land and building etc. on account of the …
Loan against stock exchange securities The following are the drawbacks of advancing money against stock- exchange securities : (i) Liability to pay in case of partly-up shares. In case partly …
Loan against Documents of Title of Goods Documents which in the ordinary course of trade, are regarded as proof of the possession or control of the goods, are called documents …