How to open a savings account in ICICI Bank?
Procedure to open ICICI bank savings account :
Types of ICICI Savings Account:
1) ICICI Insta Save account: This types of savings account serves various purposes
to meet the financial goals or savings taxes, the insta account help you do it all instantly.
2) ICICI ‘The One’ Saving Account
3) ICICI NPS Plus Saving Account
4) ICICI Regular Savings Account
5) ICICI Silver Savings Account
6) ICICI Gold Savings Account
7) ICICI Titanium Savings Account
8) ICICI Auto Assure Savings Account
9) ICICI Home Assure Savings Account
10) ICICI Investment & Tax Savings Account(ITSA)
11) ICICI Savings Family Banking
12) ICICI 3 in 1 Savings Account
13) ICICI Gold Plus Savings Account
14) ICICI HUF – Hindu Undivided family
15) ICICI Privilege Savings Accounts
16) ICICI Savings Accounts for women
17) NRE/NRO Accounts
ICICI Bank savings accounts offer you?
1) Complementary credit card
2) Platinum Visa Debit Card
3) Offers and discounts: You get to avail exciting offers and discounts on various brands. That’s not all.
You even get 15% off on dining across 2,500 participating restaurants in 11 cities.
4) Instant online investments
5) ‘No Minimum Balance Commitment’ feature
6) Insurance covers