ATM is automatic teller machine (ATM)
ATM is automatic teller machine (ATM): ATM is the acronym of automatic teller machine (ATM),which is also known as an automated banking machine (ABM) in Canada, is a computerized telecommunications device that provides the clients of a bank or financial institution with right of entry to financial transactions in a public space without any a cashier, human clerk or bank teller. ATMs are known by various other names as well as ATM machine, automated banking machine, and various regional variants derived from trademarks on ATM systems held by particular banks.
Most modern ATMs, the customer is recognized by inserting a plastic ATM card with a magnetic stripe or a plastic smart card with a chip, that contains a distinctive card number and some safety information such as an expiration date. Validation is provided by the customer entering a personal identification number (PIN). By using an ATM, customers or cardholder can enter their bank accounts in order to make cash withdrawals, debit card cash advances, and check their account balances.
To enter the ATM card to entry point of the machine.
To enter the personal Identification Number (PIN).
To press enter the keyboard of the ATM.
The transaction screen provided by the ATM and select the transaction as per your requirement.
If you want to withdrawal cash from the ATM. Please select withdrawals and press enter withdrawals key.
How much amount you want to withdrawals, please mentioned and press enter key.
ATM provided the mentioned amount of currency, please take it and count it instantly.
ATM return your card to entry point of the machine.
Your ATM card will come out with a mini statement. Please preserved it if required.
• ATM cash machine can use 24 hours a day and 365days a year
• Hassle free transaction can made by the card holder
• Revenue earn on each transaction by the organization or institution
• Self driven banking tools
• Reduce the amount of uses of cheques
• Enhance sales • Most secured
• Convenient service for customers
• To meet up the urgent needs of the customers
• Possibly reduce merchant card service fees
• Any time it can be used
• It is open public set up so card holder/customers used friendly
• Any time Cash withdrawals
• Any time Cash deposits
• Anytime Balance enquiry or checking the balance in the bank account
• Anytime bills payment
• Change of personal identification number (PIN)
• Request of cheque book
• Funds transfer from one account to another account