E- banking is very popular and has become a necessity in this modern century. E-banking or e-banking refers to banking transactions are done using the computer. Anyone with a computer and a browser to the website of the bank and the bank’s services.
E-banking has advantages for banks and their customers. It is beneficial for the customers in the following ways:
* The customer has 24 hour service 365 days.
* The customer can collect from anywhere.
* Customer feels safe because he / she does not need to / to carry money with him or her.
It is advantageous for the bank as follows:
* The Bank has the goodwill value that customers are satisfied with the fast transactions.
* The banking network is not restricted, as it is connected to any branch of the bank.
* Bank pressure decreases.
Some forms of electronic banking are:
* System Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
* Automated Teller Machine (ATM)
* credit card
* Online Banking
* Core Banking Solution (CBS).
The benefits of E-banking
-You do not have to wait in line.
-No bank hours you plan your day.
-You can look at your balance as long as you want, not just when you get a statement.
– Internet banking allows you to watch your money, if you want every day.
– you never know what happened, your bank account.
– It is also helpful to watch you collect the amount of interest savings and investments, or what kind of service fee.
– View balances: Checking your balance doesn’t require much work. You simply select Account balances and take a look at your balance and past transactions. If you have more than one account, you can also do transfers between accounts.
– Pay bills: To pay your bills online, you just need to add to your account the names of the companies you wish to pay bills to. In the Pay Bills section, select Add payees, search for the name of the company and fill in the account number for each company. You can also sign up for the E-bills service that sends you a bill by e-mail instead of a printed one by regular mail.
– you can Transfer funds: When you select Transfer Funds, you’ll be asked where to transfer the money to and from, when, and the amount
– Set up recurring bill payments or transfers: If you make a regular payment every month, it might be convenient to set up an automatic withdrawal from your account.
There are some hidden benefits. As a young bank customers, you have just started to learn how to manage your money, watch your consumption patterns.
ABSA bank Internet Banking ABSA bank Internet banking is an online banking facility provided by the ABSA bank, which facilitates online transactions. By using the online banking facility provided by …
Aib Internet Banking At AIB , we know running a business means being fast,flexible and available at all times , Therefore , AIB designed Internet Banking to put you in …
Global internet banking list First online banking services in the United States According to “Banking and Finance on the Internet,” edited by Mary J. Cronin, online banking was first …