Function of Relationship Manager (Liabilities)
Duties and Responsibilities
Preparing and implementing action plans and programs for mobilizing deposits, opening of accounts and obtaining new profitable corporate business.
- Consulting and advising customers on appropriate investment options.
- Marketing for deposits in both local and foreign currencies from corporate customers.
- Consulting with customers with a view to identifying their special needs and designing facilities that would best suit their requirements.
- Carry out regular visits to existing and potential corporate clients and to ensure quality service to each corporate customer.
- Setting up meetings with new clients
- Researching the latest products and regulations
- Looking for new sales opportunities
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Certificate in Financial Planning (CII)
- Certificate for Financial Advisers (IFS)
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Should have a business development mindset.
- Should be result oriented, with ability to work under pressure and deliver on time.
- Willing to travel widely within
- Well versed with KYC/AML compliance requirements
- Well versed in the Banks products (state the products or services)
- Excellent communication and listening skill
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- An interest in financial products and markets
- Good mathematical and computer skills
- Plenty of drive, initiative and motivation
- An honest and trustworthy manner
- Attention to detail
- The ability to analyze and research information
Characteristics of Islamic Economy and its various inter-relationships -By shah Abdul Mannan The characteristics of Islamic economy can be explained in various ways. I find the following as representative characteristics …
Financial information of Bangladesh Financial Statistics year (June, 2016) Total Number of Commercial Banks: 56 State Owned Bank: 6 (Agrani Bank Limited,Janata Bank Limited,Sonali Bank Limited,Rupali Bank Limited,Bangladesh Krishi Bank,Rajshahi …
Group Banking and Chain Banking Group Banking. Group banking refers to the system of banking in which two or more banks are directly controlled by a corporation, an association or …
ABSA Flexi Account 1. Flexi Account A flexible transactional account Flexi Account offers value-added services to customers services including 24-hour health and medical advice, funeral cover and legal assistance. Not …
Steps to open a Bank Account At present Banks have emerged as essential financial institutions. Banks make available a safe environment and help us manage our financial transactions. To gain …
FOREIGN CURRENCY ACCOUNTS PRIVATE FOREIGN CURRENCY ACCOUNTS Opening of FC accounts with ADs in Bangladesh 1. (i) The ADs may without prior approval of the Bangladesh Bank open foreign …
Easy steps to open a bank account Open Bank Account In 7 Simple Steps – Banking Today Banks have emerged as important financial institutions. Banks provide a safe environment and …
Central bank governors list List of Central bank governors of the world The list of the governors of important banks. Governor is generally the head/ chairman of the central bank …
Easy Simple seven steps to open bank account Open Bank Account In 7 Simple Steps – Banking Today Banks have emerged as important financial institutions. Banks provide a safe environment …
About Branch Banking About Branch Banking: Wikipedia says A branch, banking center or financial center is a retail location where a bank, credit union, or other financial institution (and …