CCB Personal Car Loan
1. Loan Targets: The applicant shall be a natural person aged from 18 to 60 with full capacity of civil conduct.
2. Loan Limit: For self-used vehicles, loan amount shall not exceed 80% of the purchase price of the vehicles. For cars of commercial use, loan amount shall not exceed 70% of the purchase price, i which the loan amount for trucks for commercial use should not exceed 60% of the purchase price.
3. Loan Tenure: For vehicles of personal use, loan tenure shall not be longer than 5 years. For cars of commercial use, loan tenure shall not be longer than 3 years.
4. Loan Interest Rate: Interest rate shall be set in accordance with the interest rate policy stipulated by China Construction Bank.
5. Ways of pledge: All the applicants of car loans should provide certain guarantee measures including car lien, car lien and insured institution, car lien, guarantor and the enforcing insurance contract.
6. Repayment method: loan period shall be set within one year. Payment shall be made by adopting either one of the following methods: repaying interests monthly with a certain amount of principal, equal payment of principal and interest, equal payment of principal and single end-of-term payment. For loan period more than one year, regular equal payment of principal and interest or equal payment of principal shall be made for repaying principal or interests. For detailed repayment methods, the applicant should contact and consult with representatives at the branches and terms and conditions for repayment shall be stated clearly in the contract.
7. Documents required
(1) Personal Loan Application Form
(2) Valid Identity Proof documents, including resident identity cards, household register, military official certificate, passports, entry permit for HK, Macau and Taiwan residents. Applicant should submit their identity proof documents and those of their spouse as well.
(3) Household or long-stay residential documentary proof
(4) Income proof. The applicant should also submit supporting documents such as information related to household income or assets.
(5) Letter of Intention provided by Car dealers
(6) Documentary proofs for the First Installment payment
(7) For all the collateral made other than car liens, related pledge documents and information shall be submitted.
(8) If the loans are granted for vehicles of commercial use, valid operational license like affiliated agreements with the transportation team and lease documents shall be submitted.
CCB Personal Car Loan
Loan Application Procedures
1. Loan Application: Applicant should make an application to the bank, fill in the application form and submit the supporting documents;
2. Signing the contracts: The bank should verify all the documents that the applicant has submitted. Once the application is approved, both parties should sign the loan contract, guarantor contract, and also handle the necessary notarial and collateral registration that subjects to different situations.
3. Loans disbursement: Loans approved by the bank shall be transferred directly to the bank account of car dealers once all the procedures have been completed in accordance with the contract.
4. Regular repayment: Applicant should repay interests and principal according to the payment scheme and payment method stated in the contract.
5. Loan closing: Closing of loan is categorized into the planned and advanced closing. 1. Planned closing: Loan closed on due date (one-off payment of principal and interest) or in the last installment period (installment payment),
6. Advanced closing: if the borrower would like to repay part or all of the loans before the due date, he/she shall make an application to the bank in accordance with the loan contract. After being approved by the bank, the borrower should repay at the specific counters in the branches then.
After clearing the loans, the borrower should reclaim with the validate identity documents, the legal loan closing proof issued by the bank and other supporting documents. He/She should also nullify the collateral record in the collateral registration department with the loan closing proof.
(All the above information is for reference only. All the procedures should be done in accordance with the rules stipulated by local branches of China Construction Bank. For details, please consult the local branches of China Construction Bank first before your application in order to save your time.)
CCB Personal Car Loan
Why the mortgage is not popular for the commercial banks Why the mortgage is not popular for the commercial banks Definition of mortgage : Mortgage means the transfer …
All Key Points of Investment Proposal ►Subject ►Details of facility: 01. Brief Background of the Customer: 02. Information Regarding the Client: Nature of the client (As per above matrix) : …
What precautions should be taken by a banker before advancing the loan or Investment What precautions should be taken by a banker before advancing the loan or Investment Who is …
CCB Personal Car Loan CCB Personal Car Loan: Car loans refer to the loan provided by China Construction Bank for the purpose of purchasing cars Basic requirements: 1. Loan Targets: …
Loans and Advances Banking business primarily involves accepting deposits from the public and investing or lending the same and thereby making profit out of it. However, lending money is not …
Security against Loan Normally a banker does not lend money without adequate security. Security is meant to be an insurance against the money lended. The different types of securities which …
Charges on Securities against loan While extending credit, banker must secure his position. A wide range of securities e.g. Land, Building, Goods, Share Certificates, Life Policies, Fixed Deposit Receipts, Title …
Supervision and Control of loans Control at Branch Level Branch Managers are expected to exercise commonsense and proper care in handling advances whether sanctioned by them or any other appropriate …
Loan Against Immovable Properties Banks usually do not prefer to advance money on the security of immovable Properties or real estates, e.g. land and building etc. on account of the …
Loan against stock exchange securities The following are the drawbacks of advancing money against stock- exchange securities : (i) Liability to pay in case of partly-up shares. In case partly …