Bank contributions to trade commerce is very important of a country. It is not possible the development of a country without bank management.Any country of the world is not self-sufficient of goods and services.So one country of the world depends on others for fulfillment of their demands.In this situation bank contributions are given below:
A) Contributions to the Foreign Trade and
B) Contribution to the Home Trade
1. Bank helps to manage to import and export trade.
2. Bank finances for foreign trade.
3. Bank collecting the foreign currency on behalf of the customers.
4. Bank arranges foreign exchange though bank to bank correspondence with different country.
5. Bank contributes to expand the market on behalf of the exporter.
6. Bank works as a buying selling agent of the exporter.
7. Bank supply the information as per the requirement of the customers.
8. Bank makes payment of the acceptance and payment of the bill of exchange.
9. Bank sends to the Important documents of the foreign trade to the importers or exporters.
10. Bank sending swift for fund transfer as the representative of the importer and exporter.
1. Bank helps for capital formation and investment.
2. Bank helps to capital supply.
3. Bank preserves money and goods.
4. Bank provides/issues the medium of exchange (such as draft, payment order, demand draft etc).
5. Bank helps in large scale production.
6. Bank gives the credit facility to the industrialist for long or short terms.
7. Bank sales of company shares.
8. Bank collects cheques and bills etc.
9. Bank gives the customers overdraft facility.
10. Bank helps transfer of money.
11. Bank provides financial certificate.
12. Bank makes settlements of transactions.
13. Bank works as financial advisers and consultants.
14. Bank works as a representative of the customers.
Characteristics of Islamic Economy and its various inter-relationships -By shah Abdul Mannan The characteristics of Islamic economy can be explained in various ways. I find the following as representative characteristics …
Financial information of Bangladesh Financial Statistics year (June, 2016) Total Number of Commercial Banks: 56 State Owned Bank: 6 (Agrani Bank Limited,Janata Bank Limited,Sonali Bank Limited,Rupali Bank Limited,Bangladesh Krishi Bank,Rajshahi …
Group Banking and Chain Banking Group Banking. Group banking refers to the system of banking in which two or more banks are directly controlled by a corporation, an association or …
ABSA Flexi Account 1. Flexi Account A flexible transactional account Flexi Account offers value-added services to customers services including 24-hour health and medical advice, funeral cover and legal assistance. Not …
Steps to open a Bank Account At present Banks have emerged as essential financial institutions. Banks make available a safe environment and help us manage our financial transactions. To gain …
FOREIGN CURRENCY ACCOUNTS PRIVATE FOREIGN CURRENCY ACCOUNTS Opening of FC accounts with ADs in Bangladesh 1. (i) The ADs may without prior approval of the Bangladesh Bank open foreign …
Easy steps to open a bank account Open Bank Account In 7 Simple Steps – Banking Today Banks have emerged as important financial institutions. Banks provide a safe environment and …
Central bank governors list List of Central bank governors of the world The list of the governors of important banks. Governor is generally the head/ chairman of the central bank …
Easy Simple seven steps to open bank account Open Bank Account In 7 Simple Steps – Banking Today Banks have emerged as important financial institutions. Banks provide a safe environment …
About Branch Banking About Branch Banking: Wikipedia says A branch, banking center or financial center is a retail location where a bank, credit union, or other financial institution (and …